Site Inactive
Recruitment
aLt Mumble Status

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
Notice

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    aLternative - WoW Forum Index -> Archived
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mikienoob
Casual

re: Rules And Confirmation of attendance

Attendance:

Before we get started on the rules if you wish to compete in the tournament please say so below so I can get an idea of how many people are coming and work stuff out.

When will this be?

The Tournament will start at 11pm SvT (8pm SG) on the 7th of March. In the event that something goes wrong or it gets too late the finish all the games it will continue on the 9th of March starting at the same time.

Rules and Guidelines:

- Tournament will be a Round Robin. Players will face each other player twice to obtain points, a win is 2 points a draw is 1 point and a loss is 0 points. Once all games are finished the points will be tallied and the two highest players will compete in one last Best of five Grand Final to determine the Prize winner. 

- There will be no limit of the amount of decks you can use (besides the fact you can only create nine).

- All matches will start at the same time in a form of "rounds". If you finish your match early you may not start the next one until the next round has been officially started. In between rounds will be a short time to make sure everyone is matched up correctly and the live scoreboards updated. 

- If you are not ready before the next round is started you will forfeit the match. If its urgent for you to leave please let me know. 

- No spectating will be allowed (except will the Grand Final) even if you finish early, this is to prevent cheating but I would hope no one would attempt cheating since I'm trying to make this event as fun as possible for everyone involved (although I know this whole rules section doesn't seem fun at all).

Any questions about the rules or unsure about anything PM me (Mikienoobtwo) or leave a message bellow.  Remember to try and have some fun if its possible ;) 

Mikienoob
Casual

re: Rules And Confirmation of attendance

Also could all attendees please sign up and register on the link below. Will be using this website to help track points!

http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/zxRyDWJt5c

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    aLternative - WoW Forum Index -> Archived All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: